| Customer Service
|Questions? Comments? We're here to help. Feel free to contact us if you're undecided about what kind of laptop you want to buy. We've been laptop users for 15 years in-between working, travelling, and going to school - at this point we've taken our laptops everywhere. We'll be happy to give you advice for a laptop that will fit your needs!
- A laptop that's 12.1" or less. They are small, light, and completely portable. Most netbooks are about 1" in width, have a single core processor, and hold a max of 2 gb worth of RAM. Some newer models of the 11.6 and 12.1 netbooks have dual-core processors. Netbooks are mainly used for checking e-mails, light web browsing, and word processing. Netbooks don't have an internal CD or DVD drive, but you can buy an external one for fairly cheap.
- A portable, personal computer that's meant for travel. Laptops range in various specs, sizes, and colors. Higher end laptops can be used for large graphic games such as World of Warcraft, but typically most consumer laptops aren't meant to have the same power or "punch" as a desktop computer. Laptops, depending on the motherboard specifications, can use as much as 8 gb worth of RAM.
- Desktop Replacement Laptop
- Although all laptops are portable machines, large laptops can also double as a desktop replacement. Typically desktop replacement models are 16", 17", and 18" models.
- Desktop Computer
- A desktop computer is intended as a stationary computer that's kept on a table or desk. Typically a desktop computer will have a monitor, separate computer, keyboard, and mouse. Some newer models may be a monitor with all of the computer components built in, but it still requires a separate keyboard and mouse.
- Apple (in progress)
© 2011 Deallaptops.net
Photo used under Creative Commons from arinas74, dreamjay, and wrumsby.